Taste of Chicago Yoga
I have very exciting news for you, my precious little goatlings. My home-base yoga studio is going on its annual week-long recess, which means that I will have to schlep my mat elsewhere. So, I’m going to be studio hopping for a week, tasting the best of yoga that Chicago has to offer. This is great for you because I will be posting my reviews right here on this here blogosphere.
I also took the opportunity to try out some yoga styles, which I knew about but never practiced before. Included are my personal introductions to these styles with some historical context.
- Hot Vinyasa at Om on the Range (Livejournal, 8.5.08)
- Moksha (Livejournal, 8.5.08)
- Nature Yoga (Livejournal, 8.7.08)
- Introduction to Ashtanga at the Chicago Yoga Center (Livejournal, 8.7.08)
- Introduction to Iyengar at Yoga Circle (Livejournal, 8.8.08)
- Introduction to Sivananda at the Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Center (Livejournal, 8.10.08)